Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 3 (504 Views)

Camera Roll

Product Name: Sprocket
Operating System: iOS

Where does Sprocket get the pictures in "Camera Roll"? I have about 12,000 pictures on my iPhone and I can only access the ones that are in the Camera Roll in Sprockets. How do I get access to all or how do I select photo to put in the "Picture Roll?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 3 (477 Views)

Re: Camera Roll

Hello, @praimondi – Greetings!

Allow me to welcome you to the HP Forums! I would be glad to be of your assistance Smiley Happy

I see that you are having issues while using the HP Sprocket app. I downloaded and installed the app myself and I am able to access my whole gallery through the app.

If you are having issues, uninstall the app completely and then download and install the app. Once installed the app will request permission to access your pic, make sure to give all the permissions. That should help you access the phone gallery.

Go to http://hp.care/2fyktMX and check the steps under “Step 4” for steps.

NB: You also have options to print your Instagram & Facebook pics.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

Regents Professor
Message 3 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: Camera Roll

@praimondi

Just checking if this is now resolved?

Thanks, Ciara

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation