Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hi, Now when ios 13 is released, my Sprocket is not found in the app anymore. I've tried to delete and reinstall the app several times but without any luck. I can use the Sprocket printer to print directly from Iphone Pictures app, but that takes away all the fun with the Sprocket app (frames, stickers etc). Are you planning any new release that makes the Sprocket work again? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It could be that you inadvertently did not allow the Hp Sprocket application to have access to Bluetooth.

As of iOS 13 each individual app that wants to use Bluetooth to connect to a device must get explicit permissions from the user.  There should have been a pop-up request the first time you opened the Sprocket app.

You can manually allow the sprocket app to have access to Bluetooth by opening the Settings app and scrolling down until you see sprocket.  Select sprocket and turn on Bluetooth.

Hopefully this will restore the functionality.

While I may work for HP Inc, the views and opinions expressed here are my own.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.