Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Unknown

When I try to print, my sprocket starts blinking white and my app says the print queue is on pause. Please help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kj31,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

Resetting the printer may resolve the issue. Let's try these steps:

1.) Turn off the Sprocket, and then remove the paper cover.

2.) Remove any loose photo paper from the input tray, and then make sure the photo paper is in good condition. Remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or torn photo paper from the stack.

CAUTION: 

Do not try to remove any jammed paper from inside the paper path. This can damage the paper path rollers.

3.) Turn on the Sprocket.

4.) Locate the Reset button.

• HP Sprocket Photo Printer: Insert a straight pin into the access point next to the micro-USB charging port, and then press the Resetbutton for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button for HP Sprocket Photo Printer

• HP Sprocket 200 Printer: Remove the paper cover, and then use a narrow object, such as a pen or paperclip, to press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button on the HP Sprocket 200 Printer

• HP Sprocket Plus Printer: Remove the paper cover, insert a straight pin into the access point next to the input tray, and then press the Reset button for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button on the HP Sprocket Plus Printer

• HP Sprocket 2-in-1: Remove the paper cover, insert a straight pin into the access point next to the input tray, and then press the Reset button for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button on the HP Sprocket 2-in-1

5.) Turn on the Sprocket.

6.) Reload the photo paper with the HP logos facing down. Make sure to load genuine Sprocket photo paper, or the Sprocket might not print.

7.) Replace the paper cover, try to print.

Let me know how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution andKudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.