Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket app
I've downloaded the sprocket app. I saw some videos on the internet that showed the classic Polaroid frame option in the sprocket app. But in my sprocket app I do not get that option.
Any ideas why?
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
I also notice that. Did anyone answer?
HP Recommended
No. Nobody answered. I ended up buying the fijifilm instax to get the Polaroid frame 🙂 only getting it this weekend for my birthday. So haven't used it yet.

What did work was to put a Polaroid frame in the Polaroid app and saving it. And then using that photo in the hp app. That would have worked. But nothing in the hp app.
HP Recommended
Thanks for the help I will try that 🙂
HP Recommended

almost one month and they still haven't answered or updated the app with the instant print border. 

HP Recommended

It soudln't  be so difficult to add this kind of frame in the hp software....please add it, thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.