05-03-2017 02:32 PM
05-05-2017 02:41 PM - edited 05-05-2017 02:41 PM
Thank you for joining HP Forums.
I'll be glad to help you :)
As I understand the HP Sprocket doesn't connect to Bluetooth on your iOS device,
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
Did you ensure the iOS device detects other devices via Bluetooth services?
Have you attempted to connect the sprocket to any other device to check if it works?
While you respond the that, here's what you need to do:
1. Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The LED will flash white as the printer powers on and remain solid white once fully powered on.
2. Open iPhone® Settings and select Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth on and then select the printer from the listed devices.
3. Next, launch the sprocket app. See “Installing Mobile App” for more information.
• A reminder message will appear if you try to print a photo and are not paired with your HP printer.
• If your mobile device and printer will not pair, try resetting the printer. For instructions,
see FAQ “How do I reset my printer?”
If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,
Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,
Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum. Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee