Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Printer

I was so excited to have recieved an HP sproket for my birthday which I had been wanting for so long. In online videos the quality of the prints looks amazing. However I receieved mine and the prints were terrible quality, lines, a completely different colour, even though the photos themselves are great quality. The sprocket is fully charged, updated, using HP zink paper, everything that the website says to improve the quality I have tried.  We went and replaced it with a new one and this one is even worse! Is the print quality just not good or am I doing something wrong? I leave tomorrow on an overseas trip and really wanted to take it with me! HELP!!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Iceskater,

Welcome to the Hp support forums. I have reviewed the post. I will send you a private message to assist you with the next course of action.

Check your forum private message box for instructions in the upper right corner next to the bell icon.

Thanks and have a great day ahead. 

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.