Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket

i have read many individuals with the same issue as mine and i have done everything that anyone at HP has said but nothing changes.   When i first got my sprocket, it printed fine for about 20 pictures and now everything is pink.  has anyone discovered the problem.   Firware Version is 1.1.7 and does not ask for another.  it is so bad i cannot use it - did i waste $$$$

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@David167

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you HP Sprocket printer is facing print quality issues. You have done a remarkable job in troubleshooting this issue. 

I suggest you to review the steps from this HP document and skip any steps that have not been attempted so far: https://hp.care/2wUrTid

The step 3 suggests to update the firmware so please make an attempt to update the firmware. 

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted for further assistance.

All the best! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.