Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sproclet

I  inserted  a stack of 10 HP sink papers into my sprocket and immidetly printed a picture; the printer registered the smart card and printed out my picture.

After this i did not use the printer for about a week and when i tired to use it again i noticed 2 problesms

1. the Zink papers curved (along the long edges) inside the printer. I have noticed this issue in pictures i have printed out too and this quality issue should be checked with the papper manufacturer. the papers are not stores in humid conditions or sunlight to cause such a problem.

2. my sprocket gives me a message saying that there is no paper in the tray, even though there are about 8 sheets. i keep receiving the message that i should input more paper along with a smart card. I have tried resetting the printer and tried using the app through an android and iOS device to see if i get the same message. the issue is still persisting. i discarded this stack of papers smart card so cannot put back THIS stacks corresponding smart card.

I dont want to have to throw away a whole stack of paper either!

thank you!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @PT116

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that the HP Sprocket you are using is giving out of paper and are also facing print quality issues, is that right?

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Request you try the steps suggested in the articles below. 

HP Sprocket Photo Printers - 'Out of Paper' Error with Paper Loaded

HP Sprocket Photo Printers - Fixing Poor Print Quality

If the issue persists, please contact our phone support team to check on the service options available for your printer. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.