Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hi Krazytoad please see my post just now.  I’m having the same problems again.  This is not acceptable behaviour for a relatively unused piece of hardware. 

can you help? 

HP Recommended

Hi Spacecadet78,

I feel for you. I had very similar issue with my Sprocket. I have checked and done everything and my conclusion is that there is no way to do anything with your Sprocket or its firmware if the bluetooth does not work. I ended up bringing it to the repair center, it was still under warranty (I had 24 months I think) and eventually the repair center exchanged my old Sprocket for a new (factory refurbished?) one. It seems to function ok now. Maybe your warranty period has not finished yet?

HP Recommended

hi Marijus2,

yes I also have 2 years warranty and an accidental damage cover so I guess I will go to the shops to sort this out at the weekend.  It’s a big disappointment that so many people seem to have an issue and HP are unable to help.

did you get a new sprocket or something else altogether?

HP Recommended

Ignore the last bit, I see you got a new/refurbished one.  Glad all is working now for you 👍🏽

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.