Highlighted
Level 1
8 7 0 1
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

How to upgrade firmware On sprocket 200 when I can’t connect via Bluetooth

Hi Krazytoad please see my post just now.  I’m having the same problems again.  This is not acceptable behaviour for a relatively unused piece of hardware. 

can you help? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
6 5 0 2
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi Spacecadet78,

I feel for you. I had very similar issue with my Sprocket. I have checked and done everything and my conclusion is that there is no way to do anything with your Sprocket or its firmware if the bluetooth does not work. I ended up bringing it to the repair center, it was still under warranty (I had 24 months I think) and eventually the repair center exchanged my old Sprocket for a new (factory refurbished?) one. It seems to function ok now. Maybe your warranty period has not finished yet?

Highlighted
Level 1
8 7 0 1
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

hi Marijus2,

yes I also have 2 years warranty and an accidental damage cover so I guess I will go to the shops to sort this out at the weekend.  It’s a big disappointment that so many people seem to have an issue and HP are unable to help.

did you get a new sprocket or something else altogether?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
8 7 0 1
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Ignore the last bit, I see you got a new/refurbished one.  Glad all is working now for you 👍🏽

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation