Post new question
Question
Hp sprocket is printing with a pink hue.
Replies (13)

Honor Student
Message 11 of 14 (720 Views)

Re: Hp sprocket is printing with a pink hue.

It just doesn't even loook relatively like the colours it's orange/pink faded and striped! Will try the blue card now
Top Student
Message 12 of 14 (346 Views)

I just got the printer today for my birthday and I states that it is version 1.24.0 (3257).  It print with a very yellow washed out hue.  All the color on all pictures look horrible and not defined.  The face lines look not well defined either.  I think it's a total waste of money I less there is a fix for it.  Please help.

Student
Message 13 of 14 (333 Views)

I've also done everything listed in this forum and where my photos should be white they come out pink like the early phase of a sunset and the surrounding colors are changed as well because of it. I'm starting to think it's a quality of product problem and cannot be fixed. I just got this printer too, definitely not happy
Student
Message 14 of 14 (287 Views)

I came here via google because I have the same problem. I got my Sprocket yesterday and right away I noticed the results of the printouts were pretty bad. Not only are the colours pretty washed out and the photos are bad quality overall - but there's a weird pink/red tint to them. Even the photos I've printed to be black and white. The white/grey is pink-ish in those. 

My Sprocket is fully charget, there's nothing wrong with the app itself, I've updated the firmware and I'm using the papers I'm supposed to use (used the blue paper first as I'm supposed to). 

B&W picture (as you can see it comes out with a weird tint)B&W picture (as you can see it comes out with a weird tint)Part of a B&W picture (as you can see it comes out with a weird tint)Part of a B&W picture (as you can see it comes out with a weird tint)They actually look better in this photo than they do IRL. The colour photograph has the tint too, but it's more noticable in the B&W ones (especially this one).They actually look better in this photo than they do IRL. The colour photograph has the tint too, but it's more noticable in the B&W ones (especially this one).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation