Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200

So I just bought the Sprocket 2nd edition. I cant find the sprocket in my bluetooth options. I have preformed a factory reset and still nothing. Please help. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Andrew86,

Welcome to HP Support Community,

What device are you trying to connect? Is it an iOS Device or to an Android Device.

Have you tried to remove the HP Sprocket from the Bluetooth paired device.

Have you tried to update the HP Sprocket as well as update your mobile device.

Removing the HP Sprocket entry from the Bluetooth paired devices and adding a new printer using HP Sprocket app may resolve the issue. Let's try these steps:

Please ensure that iOS is up to date with its software, if you are unsure, you may use the steps available here to update iOS. 

1.) On your iPhone, open Settings.

2.) Touch Bluetooth, below My devices, tap on the little “i” icon on the HP Sprocket device..

3.) Select Forget this Device, confirm by touching Forget Device.

4.) Turn off iPhone

5.) Reset HP Sprocket, refer to step 4 from this document.

6.) Turn on iPhone.

7.) Open the HP sprocket app.

8.) Tap the Menu icon https://support.hp.com/doc-images/996/c05670379.gif , tap sprocket, and then tap Manage Printers.

9.) Tap Add New Printer, and then tap the name of your Sprocket

Let me know how it goes for further assistance. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.