Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Z3Z91A

Hello,

I have a sproket printer which always worked fine. I turned it on after few months and it was fine, the app on my phone asked me to update the software and so did I. Then the app stopped working while it was upgrading the software, so I closed and re-opened the app (without thinking at any possible consequences!). After that the spy at the righ became stable red and it remained like that for a day, I could not turn on the printer or doing anything. After a day the spy is off, I fully charged the printer (green spy at the end) but still I cannot turn it on. I tryed to reset it but nothing had changed. Thank for your help 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Giulia9,

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions. 😉

I understand that your HP Sprocket is not Powering On even though it's charged

Try Resetting the Printer and check if it works

1. Turn on the printer.

2. Locate the reset button near the charging port.

Figure : Locating the reset button

Locating the reset button
  3. Gently insert the straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.

The printer resets and turns off.

4. Turn on the printer.

If the issue persists, I would suggest here is to contact our HP support team for further assistance. 

HP Support team can be reached on www.hp.com/contacthp

Select the product type.

Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

Select the country from the drop-down.

You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.