Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
My sprocket is printing blanks
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@legudenkauf

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand the printer is printing blanks,

Don't worry as I have a few steps to help you out:

If you are unable to print to the printer with the HP Sprocket app, use these recommendations to help troubleshoot printing issues.

• Turn on the printer. By default, the printer is set to turn off after 5 minutes. To change when the printer automatically turns off, open the HP Sprocket app on your mobile device. Tap the Main Menu icon, tap sprocket, and then tap Auto Off. Select when you want the printer to turn off.

• Charge the printer. On the printer, look for white and green indicator lights. The Status Indicator light is solid and white when the printer is turned on and the Charging Indicator light is solid and green when the printer is fully charged.

• Confirm Bluetooth is turned on and paired with your printer. On your mobile device, make sure Bluetooth is turned on and paired with your printer.

If the printer is already paired to your mobile device, turning Bluetooth off and then on might resolve the issue.

• Make sure the printer has photo paper in the input tray. Load up to 10 sheets of photo paper with the blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet. Make sure the Smartsheet is on the bottom of the stack with the bar-code facing down, and the photo paper with the print side facing up.

• Resolve any error messages that display on the HP Sprocket app. For example, if an Out of Paper message displays, load more photo paper into the input tray.

• Move the printer and your mobile device closer together. Bluetooth signals can be weaker at greater distances.

• Update the printer firmware. On your mobile device, make sure it is connected to the Internet, and then open the HP Sprocket app. If there is a firmware update available, a firmware update screen displays. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.

• Reset the printer. On the printer, locate the reset button near the charging port, insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.

for further diagnosis, I recommend you check the user guide: Click here

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Mines not working either tried all options
HP Recommended

Hello, @Salmankhan78696

Thanks for reaching out! I'd like to help 🙂

Are you facing the issues with the HP Sprocket? Did you try using a new HP Zink paper? If not, please check that and then try printing.

Also, please try the steps listed here: http://hp.care/2ronkuK 

Thanks, I will watch for your reply!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.