Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket plus
I bought the sprocket plus because I found a frame in the app that I can use for my project in the hospital bulletin board. It’s a long term project, meaning, same frame will be used for all photos that I will taking and print using the app. I took several photos to print but the frame that I am using but it is no longer there. Now I can’t finish my project because of that missing frame. Is there anyway you can put it back? And is there anyway that instead of removing frames, just add more on what’s there already?
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Iluvreinier

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community.

I reviewed the case regarding issues with printing from the sprocket. I will be delighted to assist you here.

Superb description, brilliant troubleshooting and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 😉

Please un-install and re-install the HP sprocket app from google play by following this link https://hp.care/2ExhKLm for android,  

and, follow this link https://hp.care/2IHvfuD for apple. 🙂

This should probably get back the frame, you are looking for. This should do the trick for you.Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue.

The trick is to remain patient, Going by your technical expertise and competence I am sure you will be able to perform these steps without breaking a sweat. 🙂

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Could you please specify which frame would that be?

The apps now will be downloading most of the frames, instead of containing them in the installation package. So you should see a pop-up in the app after a couple of minutes alerting you that new frames and stickers were downloaded. In case you don't see that pop-up after a few minutes of using the app, please kill (force stop) the app and start it again, so the download process of frames and stickers can be restarted.

HP Recommended
Even if uninstall and reinstall the app, it won’t get back the frame I was using. It was the one withe stars(blue, yellow and white) on the left lower corner of the frame.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.