Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
iOS

So my phone connects through Bluetooth no problem. I've used the printer before no issues. But now the Sprocket App itself can't seem to detect the printer? This makes NO sense to me considering the phone is connected to it, AND I've used the app to print in the past...
Any ideas? I've already tried the basic troubleshooting; I've restarted my phone, restarted the camera with the pin button etc.. I can't check for a firmware update because the App wont detect it..

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I have the same issue after the software update..... 

HP Recommended

My phone is showing up the printer but it won’t connect to it. It says there is an error. I’ve tried all the steps I’ve seen to try and fix it but it’s still not working! 

HP Recommended

I had the same issue until I unistalled and reinstalled the sprocket app. Now it works. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

If you are using an iOS device ,then can you please try the following steps:

1.Update to latest app release.

2.If you still have issues with connecting to your printer, then please uninstall and reinstall the HP sprocket app.

Hope this helps.

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.