Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where I upload pics, the heading where it says organize, new folder then to the far right is more options and preview pane, I clicked and now my pics have a whole bunch of numbers, then the date, type and size. I'm 66, please help me, I justbought this. What do I click on to see them again. Also, I clicked on a picture and rather than go to downloads as usual, it goes to pictures and shows it but when I try and put it on my Facebook page it is not there when I open the download. Help me. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Terrie9,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you need assistance with viewing pictures. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the exact model of the PC? Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

When was the last time it worked?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here: 

Click on Start - File Explorer - Pictures folder - On the top click on View tab - Please ensure you select Large Icon option selected.

Could you please respond to this post with the details of the product so that I can provide you with an accurate steps which should help you resolve this issue.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.