Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp sprocket

It won’t connect to my phone and I’ve tried everything 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Adalynn623, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Which phone do you use?

What model HP Sprocket do you use?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

For now, let us try these steps:

Make sure the sprocket app is up to date with version: 2.75.5

Refer to step 2 mentioned in this document.

1. Go to the HP Sprocket (in English) homepage, and then follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the app on your mobile device.

2. After the app installs, turn on the printer.

Turning on the printer

3. On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings menu, and then make sure Bluetooth is enabled.

4. Open the HP sprocket app.

5. If a Welcome screen displays, tap the setup option, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

If a prompt displays to Reveal with AR, tap Enable Reveal or No, Thanks. For more information, go to Using Reveal to Relive Memories.

6. Tap the Menu icon , tap sprocket, and then tap Manage Printers.

A list of available Sprockets displays.

• If your printer displays, the printer is connected.

• If your printer does not display, tap Add New Printer, and then tap your printer.

For more info on setting up the sprocket, refer to this document.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Adalynn623

If you are using an iOS device to connect to your sprocket printer , then please update your app to the latest version. Incase you continue facing issues with connecting to your sprocket printer please try to uninstall and reinstall your sprocket app.

I hope this helps.

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.