Post new question
Question

Community Manager
Message 1 of 2 (6,671 Views)
Accepted Solution

My sprocket won’t power down and cannot pair to my mobile device. How do I resolve this problem?

Product Name: Sprocket
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey Everyone,

My sprocket won’t power down and cannot pair to my mobile device.  How do I resolve this problem?

thanks

Bill

I am an HP employee, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
Accepted Solution

Re: My sprocket won’t power down and cannot pair to my mobile device. How do I resolve this problem

Hi Bill,

This should solve your problem!

1.  Locate the reset button near the charging port.

Sprocket Reset.png

2.  Gently insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.  The printer resets and any previously illuminated LED’s turn off.

3.  Turn on the printer by pressing and holding the power button until the white LED illuminates

View solution in context
PhD Student
Message 2 of 2 (6,667 Views)

Re: My sprocket won’t power down and cannot pair to my mobile device. How do I resolve this problem

[ Edited ]

Hi Bill,

This should solve your problem!

1.  Locate the reset button near the charging port.

Sprocket Reset.png

2.  Gently insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.  The printer resets and any previously illuminated LED’s turn off.

3.  Turn on the printer by pressing and holding the power button until the white LED illuminates

Thanks!

Tara

**I am an HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation