Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey Everyone,

My sprocket won’t power down and cannot pair to my mobile device.  How do I resolve this problem?

thanks

Bill

I am an HP employee
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Bill,

This should solve your problem!

1.  Locate the reset button near the charging port.

Sprocket Reset.png

2.  Gently insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.  The printer resets and any previously illuminated LED’s turn off.

3.  Turn on the printer by pressing and holding the power button until the white LED illuminates

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Bill,

This should solve your problem!

1.  Locate the reset button near the charging port.

Sprocket Reset.png

2.  Gently insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.  The printer resets and any previously illuminated LED’s turn off.

3.  Turn on the printer by pressing and holding the power button until the white LED illuminates

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.