12-28-2017 08:07 PM - last edited on 12-28-2017 08:18 PM by Cheron
This printer would be awesome if it worked with my iphone x? Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?
12-30-2017 09:17 AM
Thank you for joining HP Forums.
I'll be glad to help you
As I understand the HP Sprocket isn't working with the iPhone X,
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
Did you upgrade the printer firmware to make it work?
While you respond to that, here's what I recommend you do,
The latest iOS update resulted in a connectivity issue. Fortunately, this issue has been addressed and you can take the following steps to resolve it:
- Update your Sprocket iOS app to version 2.03.1 or later
- Charge your sprocket battery to at least 50%
- Power off your sprocket printer
- In the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth), tap the ‘i’ button next to the “sprocket” device, then tap “Forget This Device”
- Restart your iPhone by pressing/holding the power button for 3 seconds, then sliding to power off.
- Power on your sprocket printer
- Discover and pair your sprocket printer by tapping on the “sprocket” device when it appears in the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth).
- Open the sprocket mobile app, where you’ll be automatically prompted for the firmware upgrade.
Keep me posted,
If the information I've provided was helpful,
give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,
that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
I am an HP Employee