Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 200
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

I was under the impression that photos printed with Sprocket would be saved to a Google Photos album, but I can't figure out if this is true or how to access the album. Was I misinformed?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Enchanting-taco 

I think what you are seeking is here:

App User Guide

For example, see sections

Enable Printing from other Apps

and

Share a Photo

General User Guide:

User Guide

Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Printer

Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type

Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides, Product Information, more

HP Sprocket 200 Printer series

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

In the owner's manual I found the below information and was able to create a Sprocket Shared Event. I wish the event was valid for longer than 2 hours. What about a conference or a weekend getaway?

Sprocket Shared Event
With the sprocket app, easily back up your party photos while connected to your sprocket printer by creating a Sprocket
Shared Event and invite your friends to get in on the fun. Everyone who joins the album and prints with an HP sprocket
during the party will have their photos archived with Google Photo. It is a simple way to make sure that all attendees
get every awesome shot!
In the Google Photos gallery, tap the icon to the right of the center circle. As a first time user, you will be prompted to
create a Sprocket Shared Event and start your Google Shared Album. As a returning user, you will be prompted right
away to name your event.
Name your event, set the duration time, and invite guests to print and contribute to the shared album. All photos
printed will still be accessible at the Sprocket Shared Event link after the party.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.