Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (553 Views)
Accepted Solution

Picture won't come up to preview screen

Product Name: HP Sprocket
Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow

When I select a photo from my gallery it does not come up to the preview screen.  The circle just keeps spinning.  I have tried several times, waiting several minutes, and nothing happens.  I have also uninstalled and re-installed the sprocket app.  If I choose a photo from my wallpapers, it works fine.

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Picture won't come up to preview screen

We're aware of this issue and working to address it right now.  Can you try editing the photo in your phone gallery (e.g: cropping or adding a filter), then see if you are able to open the preview?

Alternatively, you might try e-mailing that same image back to yourself, saving it to your phone, then opening it in the Sprocket app.  I recognize this is a hassle, and we're working feverishly on a fix.

Thanks for your patience!

View solution in context
Teacher
Message 2 of 4 (534 Views)

We're aware of this issue and working to address it right now.  Can you try editing the photo in your phone gallery (e.g: cropping or adding a filter), then see if you are able to open the preview?

Alternatively, you might try e-mailing that same image back to yourself, saving it to your phone, then opening it in the Sprocket app.  I recognize this is a hassle, and we're working feverishly on a fix.

Thanks for your patience!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you Smiley Happy
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (521 Views)

The editing and saving worked!  Kind of a nuisance, but at least I can use it now.  Btw, didn't really have to edit, just saved and it still worked.  Thank you for your help.

Highlighted
Student
Message 4 of 4 (504 Views)

Was having the same problem and tried taking a screenshot of the photo I wanted to print and it worked! Another workaround option until you guys push out an update.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation