Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Other
A problem accursed when embedding scan mode experiences into your print, Android 7
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Redx1

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips

I'd like to help.

May I know what exactly is the issue? Are you having problems scanning?

Please provide me with the Printer Model and also download the HP Smart App from Here and follow the instructions.

To scan from HP Smart App try these Steps.

- Open the HP Smart app, and then tap Scan, Scan to Email, or Scan to Cloud, depending on the type of scan you want to complete.

- Tap the Settings icon  on the scan screen to select the Input Source for the scan, if you need to choose between the document feeder or scanner glass.

- Tap Done or Save.

- Tap Scan to view the scan and adjust the borders, if necessary.

- If you want to scan additional pages, tap the additional pages icon .

You can refer to this Link: http://hp.care/2oPTMr0

Keep me posted.

Thank you. 🙂

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended
As stated earlier, it's a sprocket printer running latest firmware. Phone running Android 7,sony experia x. A Samsung galaxy and galaxy 7 Edge work fine. Printer will print original photo OK but won't print when any edits applied with this error #an error accured when applying scan mode experience onto photo##
HP Recommended

Hi @Redx1

I am the The_Fossette. It looks like you were interacting with @KrazyToad, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2BabhbN

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.