Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp sprocket
Hello, in the print que shouldn’t you be able to view the images that are saved in there? If so, how do I do that?
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Motakitty

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips

I understand that you have some questions regarding the saved files on your Sprocket Printer.

I'd like to help.

You can check if you have any images in the Print Queue but you can not click on it and open it.

When you open the Sprocket App on the Top Left, click the Menu and in the list, you will have Print Queue. It will only show the number of Images in Queue, but wont show the actual Image

Thank you.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Solution Accepted and Kudos Buttons.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended
Yes, it would be helpful if it did show the images.
HP Recommended

Hi @Motakitty

Currently, the Software does not support that option. We will take your Feedback and if there is any upgrade in the Software it will be sent as an update.

Do visit our HP Forums and drop us a Message anytime you need assistance.

Thank you. 🙂

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.