Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
iOS
Hi I've had my HP Sprocket since November and has been working absolutely fine.. since yesterday it has stopped printing.
It's paired with Bluetooth it's fully charged it's making the printing sound for a few seconds then stops
There are no error messages the red light doesn't come on. If I try again it makes the same sound as if starting to print then stops again
I have tried resetting it, have tried "forget the device", have tried using different phone/ iPad , have tried putting new pack of paper with the blue paper but it's not even printing the calibration page
Any ideas?!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

Seems like a Hardware issue from the description.

Contact HP for a replacement : 

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/support.html

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

Seems like a Hardware issue from the description.

Contact HP for a replacement : 

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/support.html

Hope that helps!

HP Recommended
Thanks, will try that but it's asking me for the serial number to even get in contact with someone - I don't have there box anymore. Where else can I find this?!
HP Recommended

Hi,

If you open the Sprocket battery compartment and remove the photo paper, the information on the serial number is there.

Please do no post the serial number or any personal details on this forum.

Thanks.

HP Recommended
Oh great thanks for your help!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.