04-30-2018 06:17 AM
I ales have the problem that my sprocket 2in1 is printing everything with a pink hue.
Yes I’m using original Hp Zink paper. Yes I put in the blue smart sheet a few times. Yes I’m printing with good resolution. Yes I restarted the printer.
Non of the advice I have read here on the forum has helped.
What can I do except return the item because this is not acceptable and not what I was expecting.
Kind regards madelief
05-01-2018 10:34 AM
Good Day. Thank you for posting your query in the HP community. I read the post regarding issues with sprint quality while printing from the sprocket. I will be delighted to assist you here.
Superb description and spectacular troubleshooting and commendable diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂
For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this:
- Did this happen after changing the printing media recently?
For now, try these steps:
Let me keep you posted that the evidence points to a printer hardware issue and this is only an attempt to try and resolve the issue. If it does not work the printer needs to be replaced by contacting HP phone support.
Please perform all the prescribed steps from this link: https://hp.care/2JJ0hCM (HP Sprocket 2-in-1s - Improving Print Quality)
Now check for issue resolution.
If it continues, please perform all the relevant steps from this link: https://hp.care/2JJ0iGQ (HP Sprocket - Sprocket Does Not Print)
Including these steps
- Step 4: Reset your mobile device and Sprocket
- Step 5: Upgrade the Sprocket firmware
Now check if it gets fixed. If it continues, then contact HP phone support to get it replaced as it may be faulty. I am being candid about it by keeping your best interest in mind without beating around the bush.
HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: https://hp.care/2r9wSvP
- Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
- Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
- Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
- Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
They will be happy to assist you immediately.
If the unit is under warranty, the manufacturer’s warranty should take care of it for you.
Perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. Good luck to you. I will keep a watch for your response.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂
I am an HP Employee