Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 2in1

My sprocket 2 in 1 will not stop blinking red. I have charged it, reset it multiple times. My app says the cover is off but it’s on completely. Please help!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mvancini

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

reset the Sprocket with a straight pin to clear any errors.

1. Turn on the Sprocket.

2. Remove the paper cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.

1. Slide the paper cover

2. Remove the paper cover

3. Locate the reset button.

4. Gently insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.

The Sprocket resets and turns off.

5. Turn on the Sprocket.

Also, upgrade the sprocket firmware if the issue persists:

Upgrade the Sprocket firmware using the HP sprocket app. HP regularly releases firmware updates.

1. Make sure the Sprocket is charged 50% or more.

2. Make sure the Sprocket is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.

3. On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.

4. Tap the Menu icon, and then tap the sprocket .

5. Tap Printers , and then tap your sprocket in the list.

The Sprocket information screen displays.

6. Look for a firmware upgrade.

• If a firmware upgrade displays , tap Get Firmware Upgrade , and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.

• If a firmware upgrade option does not display , the Sprocket firmware is up-to-date.

Click here for Instructions

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.