Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Plus

I have fully charged the new sprocket plus and used 1 lot of 10 papers. I have refilled and the sprocket plus will only stay on and print if I hold the on button on. I have reset and still the same. Please help. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thank you. Prefer written solution as travelling at the moment and no access to phone. Thank you

HP Recommended

@Dsimmonds79, welcome to HP Support Community!

Reset the printer-

Remove the paper cover, insert a straight pin into the access point next to the input tray, and then press the Reset button for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button on the HP Sprocket Plus Printer

If you completed the step and issue has not resolved, contact HP Customer Support.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.