02-13-2018 06:40 AM
i bought a sprocket but can not connect with my telephone Honor 9
Firmware is up to date 1,1,5
Telephone tries to connect but it will never happen.
What i do wrong?
02-14-2018 02:29 PM - edited 02-14-2018 02:30 PM
Welcome to HP Forums,
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out :)
As I understand, sprocket does not connect to your phone.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
What is the error message?
Have you downloaded the HP Sprocket app?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling HP Sprocket app?
If not, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Before you start, make sure about these points:
- The sprocket app is supported by Android™ devices using OS v4.4 and above and compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch (6th generation), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (9.7- inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 2nd generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 1st generation, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4.
- You must install the companion sprocket app to operate the HP Sprocket Printer with your mobile device.
- On your mobile device, go to the HP Sprocket app (in English) in the App Store and check for an update.
- On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app and make sure the printer firmware is up-to-date.
- Turn off the Bluetooth feature on any nearby Android devices, and then try to reconnect your Phone.
Connect your Android phone to Sprocket:
1. Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The LED will flash white as the printer powers on and remain solid white once fully powered on.
2. Be sure Bluetooth is turned on for your mobile device or tablet, and then open the sprocket app. Select the Main Menu in the upper left-hand corner.
3. Tap sprocket to pair your printer with your mobile device or tablet.
A pop-up message will direct you to Android™ Settings to pair your printer. A list of available devices will display.
4. Select your printer from the list to pair your devices.
If the issue persists, please refer to troubleshooting steps mentioned in the link (What if the printer does not print?).
Keep me posted,
Have a great day :)