Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Plus
Android 7.0 - 7.1.2 Nougat

Hi,

anybody knows what's the most up-to-date firmware version of the HP Sprocket Plus printer? (september 2018)

My Sprocket App shows me 1.0.5 right now.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jcsbox

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

Using the Main Menu on the Sprocket app

Tap sprocket to view information about your paired printer.

• View the Mac Address, Firmware Version, and Hardware Version. These will be necessary if contacting HP Sprocket Support.

• This screen will also show Firmware upgrades when available if not the Firmware is up to date.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi Raj1788,

thank you for your answer. I know when I can find these information. But the process of firmware update failed and the sprocket reset do nothing. So once again - what's the most up-to-date firmware version of the HP Sprocket Plus printer? (september 2018)

Thanks in advance!

HP Recommended

@jcsbox

I'm the Riddle_Decipher & I'm writing on behalf of my colleague @Raj1788, as the tech is out for the day, that said, I have reviewed your concern and the entire conversation, did some research and I recommend you check my private message for further assistance on getting this issue resolved:

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a list of questions and I could provide a better solution once I have the answers: 

Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.