Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

I have a sprocket 100 and am using it with my iphone6, it worked fine until I accidentally hit " forget this device" on my phone, now it won't reconnect. Is there a way to fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello@Bigdaddy29

Thank you for the reply.

Please let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope that the issue gets resolved without hassles, cheers:)

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Greetings!!@Bigdaddy29

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.Thank you for posting your query.I read your post I see that you are looking for assistance on printing from the sprocket.Thank you for sharing the issue details. I will certainly do my best to help you.

If you cannot connect your printer to your mobile device and it does not turn off when you press the power button, reset the printer with a straight pin to clear any errors.

1. Locate the reset button near the charging port.

Figure : Locating the reset button

Locating the reset button
  2. Gently insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.

The printer resets and turns off.

3. Press and hold the power button until the Status Indicator light is solid and white.

The printer is now ready to print.

For additional information: Click here

Please complete the steps and let me know the outcome.

I'll be eagerly waiting to assist you with same, cheers 🙂

Have a nice day.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
thank you, I will reset the sprocket and see if my iPhone will then recognize it and reconnect. Will let you know the outcome asap.
HP Recommended

Hello@Bigdaddy29

Thank you for the reply.

Please let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope that the issue gets resolved without hassles, cheers:)

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
hey thanks so much, that fixed the issue.
HP Recommended

Hi@Bigdaddy29

I thank you for the reply.

Glad that the issue got fixed. You can reach out to HP forum for any issues on your HP products.

Have a wonderful day ahead, cheers 🙂

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.