Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
iOS

I have never been able to use this printer. First there was not a firmware update to work with iOS, now when I try to connect to iPhone 10s Max it says pairing unsuccessful hp sprocket not supported. I have iOS 12.4.1, the latest update. Cannot upgrade firmware because printed nor paired. 

Tried with MacBook Air  v 14.4.6, also the lates  os. 

The sprocket is recognized as 69:E1, but it says not connected. 

Printer is fully charged and on. It has been  reset. App has been deleted and installed, iPhone turned on and off, computer restarted. 

From MacBook Air recognizes the sprocket, but says not connected. From the drop down Bluetooth menu hp sprocket can be selected. When done an arrow points to send file to device which opens a new window. I selected a random photo and press send. It says sending file to sprocket, the bar moves like it is downloading something, but does not print. The battery light turned red-sprocket is connected to MacBook Air-and on the Bluetooth settings still says not connected. 

What a waste of money this has been. My last hp product!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @almiro

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your offer. Of all those days out of warranty the sprocket is of, do you know how many days it has been in a box? All of them. I wrote to you when I hit it with no results whatsoever and I wrote again when it was not recognized by my iOS. Why on God’s name would I ever buy an other item from your company? Please do tell!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.