Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200
IOS 12 - 12.0.1

First of all I’d like to thank this fantastic forum software for making me type this out twice, then try to submit it 3 more times.

So here’s the short version, my Sprocket 200 prints only blanks, despite full battery, updated firmware, up to date app, fresh pack of photos and it, the phone, the Bluetooth connection, grandma and the cat being reset twice.

Notable behaviour I don’t remember seeing previously is that it spits out one of the photo papers directly after the blue calibration card, with nothing in the queue.

Phone is iPhone XS with iOS 12.3.1

Photos of the printer and app details in the app, as well as a video of what happens when I put in the calibration card:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@aspiring_geek83, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps from this document HP Sprocket Printers - Sprocket Does Not Connect or Print and still have issues, it could be a hardware failure. Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options.

Hope this helps! 

  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.