Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
iOS
Hello and good day!

The sprocket was a gift for my mum for christmas

We just used it for the first time. The first pucture came out ok, but the second one not. It is one with an almost white background and white clothing but sprocket prints it out in blue. You can also see that the whole right side(the edges) are also tintet in blue and the face looks blurry.

Thank you for your help
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Jen1212

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP Sprocket Photo Printer and are facing print quality issues. I'll be glad to assist you with this case.

During my research, I came across this HP document that helps in fixing various print quality related issues with the HP Sprocket printer.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Please feel free to let me know how it goes. All the best! 🙂

HP Recommended

Hi,

This is Vignesh B

Welcome to HP Consumer Support Forum. I am happy to assist you!

Please try the below mentioned Troubleshooting steps and let me know if this helps you resolving the issue.

First of all, I would like to inform you that the alignment or calibration sheet is must to get the printer calibrated to the best quality mode. The alignment or calibration sheet should be placed for every stack (10 Pages). In case, if you dont have the alignment sheet, the alignment sheet will come with every set of papers you purchase. Please follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists

Step 1 : please make sure you have the alignment placed in the paper tray. So, that the printer would be calibrated to the best quality mode.

Step 2 : In Case, if the issue still persists, Please go the sprocket application on the mobile, Please click on the firware updates on the left pane. Please update the firmware.

Step 3 : Please turn off the printer and turn it back on.

Step 4 : Please place the alignment sheet one more time and then try printing.

We hope this helps you resolving the issue

Please contact 1-800-474-6836 for any assistance. We work 24*7.
Thank you for choosing HP. Have a wonderful day ahead.

Please click the "Thumbs Up", to say thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue.

I am an HP Employee.

Ricky
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

hi i have recently bought the sprocket plus and my pictures are printing out with a blue tone to it and it makes the pictures very dark . i have tried everything the website has suggested and it is still coming out blue. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.