Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Sprocket prints blue

Product Name: Sprocket
Operating System: iOS
Hello and good day!

The sprocket was a gift for my mum for christmas

We just used it for the first time. The first pucture came out ok, but the second one not. It is one with an almost white background and white clothing but sprocket prints it out in blue. You can also see that the whole right side(the edges) are also tintet in blue and the face looks blurry.

Thank you for your help
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)

Re: Sprocket prints blue

@Jen1212

Welcome to HP Support Forums. Smiley Happy 

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP Sprocket Photo Printer and are facing print quality issues. I'll be glad to assist you with this case.

During my research, I came across this HP document that helps in fixing various print quality related issues with the HP Sprocket printer.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Please feel free to let me know how it goes. All the best! Smiley Happy

MKazi
I am an HP Employee

If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation