Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

Sprocket prints with a pink tone

Product Name: Sprocket

I got the HP sprocket for christmas, and it has always printed photos with a pink tone, as well as being very grainy. I just accepted this, as it is a small printer, but I googled to see if there is anything that can be done to help this. I reset the device, and tried new printer paper incase it was the paper. Bare in mind this paper is relatively costly, and I feel like much of it has been wasted. None of these changes made a difference, in fact the quality and pink tone seem to have worsened. I found out online that this is infact a hardware issue. Therefore, as my Sprocket is within the year warrenty, I should be able to replace it with a correctly functioning printer? Please advise how I should go about this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (270 Views)

Re: Sprocket prints with a pink tone

@antoniaewhitley,

Welcome to HP Forums,

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out :)

As I understand, your printer is printing with a pink tone.

Since you have tried possible troubleshooting, I would suggest you contact our phone support: 

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

* Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

* Enter Product number or select to auto detect

* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation