Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
He sprocket printer
iOS

I just bought a HP Sprocket and tried immediately when I got home but very disappointed when it won’t work, tried everything I got on this forum and FAQ but no luck , . My problem is the printer won’t print at all, it’s saying upgrade firmware. I followed all the instructions, but nothing happened. It will download the firmware to my device ( iPhone X) then it will just appear sending firmware upgrade to the printer but nothings happening I waited 30 minutes to 1 hour but just wasted my time did all the advice that has the issue but no luck. I really need help , please help me ASAP!

thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Won't work on iOS 11.2 (currently the latest).
Can glitch on iOS 11.x.y.

No fix day estimation has been given so far.

We can only hope that they are going to fix it for iOS 11.2, you may also return your item or use it as somewhat expensive decoration.

HP Recommended
I am having the same problem on iOS11.2 it will say sending to printer then go to the print que. have unloaded the app and re installed, reset the printer. And did a complete uninstall forget printer reset and then re install and set up
HP Recommended

All iPhone users who are using the latest operating system (OS) will face it. Support is silent so far, hope that the software wasn't made by contract within some other company (not HP), otherwise it might never be updated.. More and more topics appear as people update their iOS to the latest...

HP Recommended

The fix for iOS 11.2 is now available, see the post here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.