Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (389 Views)
Accepted Solution

Why is the Sprocket app not available on the Windows Store, to be used with the HP Elite X3?

Product Name: Sprocket
Why is the Sprocket app not available on the Windows Store, to be used with the HP Elite X3?
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Why is the Sprocket app not available on the Windows Store, to be used with the HP Elite X3?

That is an interesting query. I see it is available for Apple and android phones. I will ask HP.

@Adam483

It seems that this a discussion in a similar vein was discussed in another thread. @WyreNut hared a link to the thread with me.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/sprocket/sprocket-will-get-support-for-windows-phone/m-p/5783925#M15s

This could be a project for someone who wants to develope an app is the API becomes available.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (380 Views)

Re: Why is the Sprocket app not available on the Windows Store, to be used with the HP Elite X3?

[ Edited ]

That is an interesting query. I see it is available for Apple and android phones. I will ask HP.

@Adam483

It seems that this a discussion in a similar vein was discussed in another thread. @WyreNut hared a link to the thread with me.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/sprocket/sprocket-will-get-support-for-windows-phone/m-p/5783925#M15s

This could be a project for someone who wants to develope an app is the API becomes available.

If I was able to help you or guide you on your way to resolve your issue, you can click on the purple Thumbs up + icon to say thanks.

If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button

I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (354 Views)

Thanks @erico 😀
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation