Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 2x3" Photo Paper

I just received my 50 sheet Sprocket Zink Paper Package in the mail today from Amazon and 1 of the 5 packages did not contain a full 10 pieces of the paper, but only contained 8. Each package is supposed to contain 10 pieces which would equal out to the whole 50 that I purchased.  I just need to know who i need to talk to and if there is something that can be done because of this. Im not upset because it is only 2 missing sheets leaving me 48 in total, but i did pay for 50 and would like something in return. Thank you so much! -P.S. I didn't know where to place this in the forums and i also didn't know where to find support for this, so sorry if this is in the wrong place haha

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Was the package sealed or had it been opened?  I would suggest you contact the seller on Amazon for a partial refund.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

The package was completely unopened and had no sign of it being open. The individual packages were also sealed completely and nothing was wrong. The seller was HP on Amazon that is why I came here. But would i have to contact them through Amazon? Here is a picture of the seller: https://ibb.co/K9GyyZz I did not know how to upload a pic directly to here so that is why i made a link of the photo. 

HP Recommended

I would suggest contacting them through Amazon.  I would also suggest keeping the box and inner wrapper for the 10 sheet pack that was short, they may want to get the lot numbers.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.