01-01-2018 02:26 AM
Happy New Year!
Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service.
I understand that the HP Sprocket app works fine on your iPhone but not on your wife's phone. Yes, you can install the HP Sprocket app on more than one phone.
Is your wife using an iPhone too or is it an Android?
Do you receive any error message while installing it or while trying to use the app?
In case, if your wife is using an iPhone and the iOS was updated on it then I suggest you to perform the following steps to fix this issue:
NOTE: For all other reasons, please uninstall and reinstall the HP Sprocket app.
The latest iOS update resulted in a connectivity issue. Fortunately, this issue has been addressed and you can take the following steps to resolve it:
- Update your Sprocket iOS app to version 2.03.1 or later
- Charge your sprocket battery to at least 50%
- Power off your sprocket printer
- In the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth), tap the ‘i’ button next to the “sprocket” device, then tap “Forget This Device”
- Restart your iPhone by pressing/holding the power button for 3 seconds, then sliding to power off.
- Power on your sprocket printer
- Discover and pair your sprocket printer by tapping on the “sprocket” device when it appears in the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth).
- Open the sprocket mobile app, where you’ll be automatically prompted for the firmware upgrade.
I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Please feel free to let me know how it goes. All the best! :)