Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200

I don't know if the sprocket 200 will work with I phone 6

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The document here indicates the Sprocket 200 will work with Iphone 6 with IOS 9.0 or later:

Mobile system and device requirements
Supported by Android mobile devices with OS 4.4 and later, and iOS 9.0 and later
Compatible with Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6x, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad (4th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation)

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The document here indicates the Sprocket 200 will work with Iphone 6 with IOS 9.0 or later:

Mobile system and device requirements
Supported by Android mobile devices with OS 4.4 and later, and iOS 9.0 and later
Compatible with Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6x, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad (4th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation)

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.