Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

clearly an ongoing issue that remains unresolved. 

1. ios11 finds and pairs bluetooth
  2. sprocket app cannot find printer.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Arizona_Norse

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Sprocket printer and the Sprocket app does not find the printer through an iPhone. I read that iOS finds and pairs the bluetooth.

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the HP Sprocket app?
  • Does the HP Sprocket printer work fine on another device (if available)?

Let me know. I'll watchout for your reply.

HP Recommended

Thank you MKazi!   I discovered that my sprocket  print app apparently needed to update and also update the printer which it has now done, as previously it was going through e-print and now that has been discontinued. So apparently it was  "operator error"  on this end.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.