Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sprocket printing blue

iPhone SE
iOS 10 - 10.3.3

i bought a sprocket yesterday and was really excited to start printing, however all my photos came out with a blue tint. I've tried restarting, putting through the smart sheet again, updating firmware and all the possibilities suggested on hp support. However it has not fixed the problem! I'm very disappointed, is it because of a bad batch of photo paper? how can I resolve this 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,478 4,662 304 290
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sprocket printing blue

@jlee32

A warm welcome to HP forums! This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

It looks like have tried all possible steps mentioned in this document to improve the HP Sprocket Print Quality, since those steps failed to resolve the issue. I'm afraid, it's a possible hardware failure. I've send you instructions on a private message on how to reach your regional HP Support. Could you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Lbk3 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sprocket printing blue

I also have the same issue. I have updated firmware, re calibrated multiple times and reset with no luck - still getting blue tinged photos 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,360 11,165 546 575
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sprocket printing blue

@Lbk3

The possible steps that could resolve the printer quality issue are in this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05660842

If you have tried all the steps in the above document, I would personally suggest you contact our HP Support. 

Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Make sure you select the Country and Region.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Welcome to the HP Community:)

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation