Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
iOS

Brand new headset. Multiple attempts to place calls from phone and recipients cannot hear me.

Samsung S23+

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, @HockeyBill, and welcome to the HP Poly community.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with the Poly Voyager 5200 UC. 

Could you please follow a few troubleshooting steps mentioned below and let us know if the issue persists?

1. Could you please try it with a different mobile phone or a PC?
2. Could you please connect the headset to the PC and check for any firmware updates and update them if there are any?
3. Could you please restore the headset settings to default on the Poly Lens application by connecting the headset to the PC? Once done please switch off and switch on the headset again to save the changes made. 
4. Could you please confirm if the provided USB dongle is connected to the PC?

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

HP Recommended

Didn't work from another phone.

Updated software

Reset 

Used the USB dongle provided with headset.

Nothing solved the issue

HP Recommended

Thank you for the update @HockeyBill 

Due to limited support, I would request that you contact HP Support, and our support engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving kudos or thumbs up and marking my post as an accepted solution.

Regards,
Meghana

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.