Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d0000 (2V8V2AV)

Hi does anyone have the details to directly contact the. Complaints team to lodge a complaint other than Customer Services?  I have gone through them a number of times to raise this and the next time I contact them this is not done and they refuse to pass on the details of the complaints department. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Minette1984 

The official way to log a complaint is via the HP Customer Care Center (Customer Support) via phone or web/chat. Here is how to contact them >> https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact

They should be able to handle your complaint log request.

I am sorry if you face any difficulties with your HP product. Here you are posting in the HP Support Community / forum - a public place where you can find great tips and helpful solutions from other HP product users, a place where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions. Also some HP staff post here, too. Post here your technical difficulties (do not include any personal information) and somebody might help you.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

Hi thank you for the replay. I have already tried these options a number to times and not getting anywhere. I am not 100% sure it has been  recorded. 

HP Recommended

Is your questions related to warranty dispute ? I see you have such a post from a few months ago ?

If not, please describe briefly your technical problem.

Do you have a support ticket number ? YES / NO - please only reply but do not post it here in the public section of the forum.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

Not sure what you mean. I have not posted on here before the other day. I guess it is a warranty dispute as HP have failed to repair a fairly new laptop which has a fault. 

HP Recommended

I can see you have posted here before in the HP Support Communicate - on 31.12.2023

Here is your previous post >> https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Unable-to-dispute-Warranty/m-p/...

I am going to send you a private message. Please, check it out and reply there. Thanks :ThumbUp:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.