Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi - I cannot detect any monitor displays through my HP usb-c multiport hub. Whether I plug in only 1 through HDMI or both (1 hdmi and 1 display port). This is very frustrating. The only thing that works through the hub is my keyboard and camera. I have read multiple articles on this .... and yes my HUB is supposed to be compatible with my laptop etc etc. I checked out all the specs. I even spent more $$ buying a power source for the hub ....

1. @HP - why are you selling a product that does not work?

2. If I want to use dual monitors with my HP laptop - what hub will work? I do not want to waste more money with useless purchases from HP.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you provide the model number of the notebook you are using? Not all USB-C ports have DP alt mode which is necessary.

How to Find Your HP Laptop Model Number (Video) - HP® Tech Takes

Let us know,

David

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.