Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 850 G8

The laptop does not connect to the docking station(Hp G2). I can turn the laptop on and off through the docking station, it charges through the docking station but the rest of the functions like Ethernet, mouse, keyboard and screen do not work. I have checked all cables and installed the latest Windows and driver updates. I also tried HP PC Docks and Display Diagnostics and HP PC Hardware Diagnostics but both system brought nothing. Then I checked the BIOS to see if there was anything wrong with the thunderbolt options, but according to my research everything is set correctly. In the Windows Thunderbolt controller is also no device detected. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.