Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
OMEN 40L Desktop GT21-0003na
Microsoft Windows 11

I got my new pc and was really happy until I realized that the pc only had 1 2tb m.2 instead of the 2 it states in full specs. I cant create a ticket in support cause my account is deactivated, and cannot speak to anyone as I keep getting errors. I have spent hours trying to contact someone. Guess this is my last try.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Chubbzzz

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Chubbzzz

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also have this problem - how was this resolved?

HP Recommended

I ended up phoning Hp and solving the issue but I still need a pre paid postage label in order to send back. They don't just send the part out which is very annoying. u have to send back pc and they will send u out new one. I'm really hoping the one I get doesn't have the same issue.  Two number I phoned [content removed] and [content removed] make sure u have your serial number from the box and the sceo number and they will ask for other stuff but probably gonna take a while for them to get back to you. Once u speak to one of those numbers u will hopefully get a case number u then forward the email you receive to the hp email but they tell you how to do that. Overall atm Computer was good but stuff takes too long to sort OUT. customer service MEH but main issue is how long it takes to replace the pc. Just know u probably going to be waiting a while for replacement at least I am. 

HP Recommended

Let me know if the new one has both drives as listed ? As I guess I have some time to send it back. Also want to upgrade the ram but I think you have to buy it from them as they lock out the bios 

HP Recommended

Received the computer today and it has the same issue. 

They have changed the specs on the website so I am contacting them to try and get partial refund on the missing SSD

I'm not going to return another pc. The process takes too long. 

From my point of view the pc stated when I bought it x2 SSD and it came with one.

I spent a few weeks trying to get it sorted then they send me out another pc with the same issue, and decided to change the specs on website. False advertising.

I have a few screenshots of the before, and after they changed it.

At this point I'm not sending this pc back for a full refund because I know it will take weeks for them to pay the full amount

thought I would let u know what happened so far. Good luck 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.