Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15-ew0000 RCTO Base Model
Microsoft Windows 11

Have now spent almost 8 hours just trying to speak to a person to help me with my issue. 

My brand new computer had a popup that wouldn't go away. Then the keyboard stopped working. Ran into trouble trying to restart it (had to type in password). Then, when I closed the screen, I couldn't get the computer to turn back on because the x360 ENVY's power button is located on the keyboard.

Meanwhile the technical support site doesn't ever give you the opportunity to chat, email, or speak with a technical support person. Just a cycle of unhelpful forums. Actually even this feature wasn't working in the beginning; I was trying to access what I thought was going to be help fat 9am and had to wait until 11am to figure out there was nothing but automated junk on there.

Tried their Twitter from multiple accounts. 2+ hour response time and never did it seem like a person actually read it (my problem: can't turn computer on because of keyboard. The HPSupport response 4 hours into our so-called conversation: "Please run a test to check if there are any issues with the hardware. Reboot the PC. While the PC is booting..."). I submitted a return request. The email told me the problem I was dealing with was probably not a big deal and referred to me to the same support website that wasn't helping me out before. 

I know why they call it the ENVY. Anyone who owns one will ENVY all those who do not--especially those individuals who never associate with HP. What an absolutely ***bleep*** company in every respect. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.