Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Cafe-and-Lounge/Ordering/td-p/5144150

This is not about a product, indeed I have not receieved one yet.  This is about the ordering process.  So far it has proved to be a difficult and extremely frustrating process.  I want to buy a laptop for my company and pay out of the company account and have an invoice in the company name.  I tried to order online, but that would not accept the company VAT registered number.  I called the HP shop and was told I could order right then by phone which I did.  Unfortunately when I received the confirmation it was in my name, not the business name so I called the support line to try to amend the "to" on the order, apparently this is not possible (!!!), I had to cancel and place the order again.  So far quite frustrating.

The call was transferred back to sales ordering, or was it?  There was a ring tone for several minutes after which it cut off.

At this point I decided it was a nice day to be inside and went out.

I later sent an email confirming the cancellation and explaining I would still like to order.  In response to that I received only a "You order has been cancelled".  However, when I log in and look at my account I see the order is still there and looks current.  I still can't modify my account with my business info BTW.

Is anyone else experiencing these difficulties?  Why would any company make ordering so painful?

Maybe someone from HP would like to contact me before I go off and order an Acer or a Dell.

Mark

Director, Monark Software Ltd.

I work for HP
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

07/13/15 - Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.